Goat Milk Half n Half Mud Mask
8oz - Shake well before use.
Achieve soft, smooth hair and a nourished scalp with our HALF N HALF GOAT MILK MUD MASK This intensive mineral-rich treatment mask deeply conditions to help promote stronger, healthy looking, manageable hair. You will never want to experience wash day without it.
Ingredients: Aloe barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Behentrimonium Methosulfate (and) Cetearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60, Polyquart 37, Helianthus annus (Organic Sunflower Oil) Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Kosher Vegetable Glycerin, Goat Lac (Goat Milk), Sea salt, Ethyhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance.
Goat milk as a beauty product has a long history, dating back to the ancient Romans and Egyptians.
- It has proteins that help in the repair and growth of hair tissues. An example is Casein, which contains glutamine that provides sulfur, a critical component that directly contributes to hair strength, health, and elasticity.
- Vitamin B found in goat milk is an essential component needed for healthy hair growth, and the lack of B vitamin has been linked to hair loss, dull hair, and brittleness of the hair. Additionally, these vitamins help produce red blood cells responsible for carrying oxygen and nutrients to the scalp and hair follicles.
- Vitamin A found in goat milk is necessary for the growth of hair cells. It aids in sebum production, an oily substance that helps moisturize the scalp (i.e., natural moisture), keeping it healthy and hydrated.
- Both vitamin C and E act as antioxidants that protect against oxidative stress resulting from free radicals that can block hair growth and cause hair aging. Additionally, vitamin C helps create a protein compound called collagen, a critical part of the hair structure.
- Iron in goat milk helps the red blood cells distribute oxygen to the hair cells, making it an essential mineral for hair growth. Iron deficiency can cause hair loss, a problem that affects both children and adults of all genders.
Based on the ingredients and the benefits highlighted above, it’s evident that goat milk plays an essential role in nourishing, cleaning, and promoting healthy hair growth.