Goat Milk Hair & Scalp Skim
8oz - Shake well before use.
Totally new and innovative our GOAT MILK SCALP SKIM is like milk but for your hair and scalp. The consistency is thin, yet creamy. You can use this product on wet or dry hair. It leaves the hair soft and moisturized while improving elasticity and prevent breakage. It is perfect for wash n gos, twist out, and pretty much everything. It is truly a product you'll never want to go without.
Ingredients: Aloe Barbadensis (aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polyquart 37, Kosher Vegetable Glycerin, Helianthus annus (Organic Sunflower) Seed Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Fragrance, Goat Lac (Goat Milk), Sea Salt, Ethylhexylglycerin, Pro-Vitamin B5 (dL Panthenol).
Goat milk as a beauty product has a long history, dating back to the ancient Romans and Egyptians.
- It has proteins that help in the repair and growth of hair tissues. An example is Casein, which contains glutamine that provides sulfur, a critical component that directly contributes to hair strength, health, and elasticity.
- Vitamin B found in goat milk is an essential component needed for healthy hair growth, and the lack of B vitamin has been linked to hair loss, dull hair, and brittleness of the hair. Additionally, these vitamins help produce red blood cells responsible for carrying oxygen and nutrients to the scalp and hair follicles.
- Vitamin A found in goat milk is necessary for the growth of hair cells. It aids in sebum production, an oily substance that helps moisturize the scalp (i.e., natural moisture), keeping it healthy and hydrated.
- Both vitamin C and E act as antioxidants that protect against oxidative stress resulting from free radicals that can block hair growth and cause hair aging. Additionally, vitamin C helps create a protein compound called collagen, a critical part of the hair structure.
- Iron in goat milk helps the red blood cells distribute oxygen to the hair cells, making it an essential mineral for hair growth. Iron deficiency can cause hair loss, a problem that affects both children and adults of all genders.
Based on the ingredients and the benefits highlighted above, it’s evident that goat milk plays an essential role in nourishing, cleaning, and promoting healthy hair growth.
CANVAS is about BLOSSOMING AND BECOMING the highest version of yourself. The YOU that you were designed to be. We just create top tier high quality products that remind you of that POWER you possess.
- CEO Stormi Steele
Your Body, Your Canvas
Explore all of our high-quality, handmade products that won't break the bank
Use this text to share information about your collection with your customers.